Sunday, December 12, 2021

Second Annual Reindeer Dash

 Yesterday was my neighborhood’s 2nd Annual Reindeer Dash and my 3rd race as a Race Director. I’ll drop a few pics at the end, but here are some things I learned:

People can be mean, for no reason, and usually because they made a mistake and feel the need to blame someone else.

Balloon arches are pretty, but blow over in the wind, and then they aren’t so pretty anymore!

My neighbors (most of them) are amazing, fun people.

Crown Awards makes fun medals and trophies!

Dogs are runners too, and I really need a trophy for first place dog next race!

I’m tired.

When balloon arches fall over, everyone jumps in to help! 

Every time.

One of my neighbors roller bladed the entire course holding a hockey stick and finished in about 23 minutes. He’s aiming to beat everyone next year.

Another one of my neighbors solved a Rubix Cube 68 times during the race. He said if he’d had another tenth of a mile he would have solved it 70 times! 















No comments:

Post a Comment