Friday, December 10, 2021

Flat Mama Friday


Tomorrow is my neighborhood’s Reindeer Dash and I’m the Race Director. It’s been a mad dash to get everything ready because our events committee is understaffed and I’ve done all the prep work myself! 


The hubs did help me organize the shirts when I didn’t finish as fast as I thought I would! 


I spent a good couple of hours putting the safety pins into sets of four. My eyes ache!


I had the brilliant idea to add a balloon arch to the finish line. I found an amazing DIY kit on Amazon and bought red and green balloons. During the bib pickup today, I blew up balloons during down time. I managed to blow up 80, thank to this amazing hand pump! It may not be enough, but we can blow up more in the morning as we put it up! 
Whew!
Tomorrow morning I will put out the arrows (it’s raining right now, so there’s no point in doing it early) and set up the water table and medal/trophy table and then get that arch up. 
I will post pics tomorrow or Sunday. I also have a play to attend tomorrow night and a Cookie Swap on Sunday. At some point, I’ll probably need a nap!
Strangely enough, I can’t wait until Monday!

Are you participating in a Cookie Swap? What kind of cookies will you make?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment