Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thursday Training Update

Wow! I feel like I have said this a dozen times before, but it has been a klong time since I have done one of these! I am pretty much going to mention one workout from before the New Year and then skip to January 1st. I have been mostly using the Peloton, with yoga and the occasional walk thrown in. 

On December 30, I did my 250th ride! Woohoo! I chose Kendal, who I rarely ride with, and loved it! I really need to choose her rides more often! I have been on a hardcore Cody and Robin kick lately, so a change every once in awhile is good!







So.
January 1st. I was sick on New Year's Eve, after having a bad side effect of some antibiotics, so I took it kind of easy? a 1 mile walk with the hubs plus 40 minutes of upper body and core, and some yoga.



January 2nd I did a few rides, a stretch, a full body workout, and some Yoga. Yoga with Adriene is doing a month long challenge, so days that I am not teaching, I will be doing her challenge.


January 3rd, I did a 2.5 mile walk with the hubs (he almost died, what a wimp!) plus some yoga.



January 4th I woke up early to do a 30 minute full body strength class with some of my fellow BibRave pros. Yikes, it was rough! I also did some yoga!



January 5th, I did a holiday ride! I really needed it! Also some upper body and yoga!



January 6th, I taught yoga, and my cat Nala helped me out. I didn't want to lose my Peloton streak, so I did a yoga class with Denis that night.




Today I took a one hour walk with my Peloton crew! I love that they have walking classes! I will get some toga in soon, and maybe some strength. 











This weekend I am once again taking on the Pelofondo. My goal this time will be 50 miles, and I am hoping to exceed it. Stay tuned!!




What was your favorite workout this week?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment