Friday, April 26, 2019

Five Friday Favorites

No race this weekend means no Flat Mama Friday, so I thought I would show you five things I’m loving this week and one thing I’m trying out!

1. Goat Yoga! I tried this last weekend and I’m hooked! I’m going again on Mother’s Day Weekend!


2. My new Momentum wraps. I can’t get enough!!




3. Puppacinos at Starbucks. For real, it’s the little things.


4. Transform:20 it really kicked my butt! I need the step, which I hate having to buy, but my current step isn’t working. It’s the Wave from the Firm and it arches, so it’s not real safe for these workouts!


5. The weekend! It’s been a crazy week and and I’m ready for some fun! (and no, fun is not my first favorite F word!)

                                                       


Something I'll be trying: Runderwear! I will be trying these out on tomorrow's run! Stay Tuned!


What are  you loving this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment