Tuesday, April 2, 2019

2019 Goals Progress



It's that time of year again, where I look back on the goals I made back in December and see how I am progressing. I will be focusing on the goals I have met, which I color in as I meet them. I have added a few since December, which is what I do when I've met a goal and can expand on it.

Run in a new state
I ran in Kentucky just last weekend. Run the Bluegrass Half Marathon, which just about killed me.


Run my 65th half marathon
Did I mention Kentucky? Yeah, that's where it all went down. I wonder when my 70th will be??


Get 5 new yoga clients
I am actually on #9 right now! My next goal is 10!

Image result for yoga barking mad about running


3750 Twitter followers
Done! My next goal is 4000. Don't follow me yet? Follow me here!

Beat a 2:19:08 15k
totally did this in Charlotte in January. By about 2 minutes!



So that's about it for now! I am working on a few others, like CEUs and pull ups. I really need to start that yoga streak. I practice daily for a few days and then inevitably skip one!

What is one of your goals this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment