Monday, April 29, 2019

Berlin Marathon Training Update

I cannot believe I have started training for the Berlin Marathon!!

I’m really enjoying the early weeks of training, and by enjoying,  I mean doing as little as possible. Let’s be honest, I’m no workout beast!

Monday was a simple one mile walk. We did a lot on Easter Sunday so I was taking it easy.

Tuesday was a three mile run. I ran at home, which meant a speedier run than when I coach.


Wednesday was yoga day. I also coached Girls on the Run, but we had our season end party, so we were just goofing off. No running!


Thursday was 3 more miles at home, plus a 1 mile walk. Another run that was faster than usual.



Friday I started T:20 and it just about killed me. I have to order the step because the one I have just isn’t cutting it. Hopefully I don’t regret it! Ouch!


Saturday was long run day, and by long run I mean four miles. I love early marathon training. I may have mentioned that. We walked a mile, ran three, and walked another half mile, for a total of 4.5 miles. Then we had Starbucks for breakfast.



Sunday we ran a lot of errands. I got very few steps and barely moved at all. It didn’t suck.
This week we begin the BIBRAVE and Strava streak on Wednesday. 



Will you be streaking with us?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment