Thursday, March 14, 2019

Staying Active on Spring Break

My daughter is visiting us from NJ and we are trying to stay as active as possible while also eating all the food. Let’s see if we were successful....
She arrived on Sunday...



We mostly just ate on Sunday, I’m not gonna lie. 
Monday, we went to the zoo. We also went to Sky Zone and had Chuy's for dinner.








Tuesday, we were pretty lazy. We had planned to go axe throwing; but they were only open starting Thursday so that was out.


Wednesday started with yoga. I taught and Morgan attended. Then we hit Panera for breakfast, shopped a little, killed some time reading at Starbucks, and then saw the Wizard of Oz at the movies.


Today we hit Charlotte for a late lunch. (I ran this morning,but Morgan slept in)  We had ramen and some other delectables at Futo Buta. After that we walked a mile to Amelie's by way of the Green to celebrate Pi Day.







After we had pie... well, tarts.... we rented scooters for about an hour and zipped around the area of the Light Train. SO FUN. 



After that, we went axe throwing. I perfected my Flick Throw and the coach said I should join the league! What an ego boost that was! I am actually considering it, although it's a bit of a drive each way.


All in all, a successful week, I think. Morgan goes back to NJ tomorrow, and I go to the Raleigh area for the Tobacco Road Half.

What has been your most active vacation (that was not a race-cation)?

No comments:

Post a Comment