Sunday, March 24, 2019

Prepping for the Berlin Marathon

ok y’all, I am legit freaking out!
I got my email this week from Marathon Tours about my bib for the marathon. It’s starting to feel really real, ya know what I mean?!
I decided to check on my training plan and make sure I am all set.


That’s April 20th, y’all. Less than a month from now. My first long run is actually three miles on my training plan. I was planning on 5, until I found out about a local 5k with a Star Wars/Easter theme. No. Seriously. I can’t wait. What an epic way to kick off my training!
Turns out, there is also an app. There is even a function to take pics with fun frames about training for the marathon, but it isn’t updated to 2019 yet so it will have to wait.



Look at all of those beautiful buildings I will be running past! I read a review saying that the scenery was boring, can you even imagine? How is that even possible? I cannot wait to take all the pictures. 



Have you ever run the Berlin Marathon? 

2 comments: