Friday, March 15, 2019

Flat Mama Friday, Tobacco Road Half Marathon Edition

I received entry in to the Tobacco Road Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews!



This weekend is going to be a little crazy, because I am coaching and then going right to the expo for the Tobacco Road Half Marathon. I will be riding my bicycle to coach, and then changing my clothes, collecting the water jugs (coaches take turns putting them out) and then I’m hitting the road for the race!!


Once I’m done coaching, I will change into my BIBRAVE Gear for the expo, but will change into my running club shirt afterwards because we are all getting together for dinner.



Race day outfit is all put together, with my Bib Boards and my Handful Bra, and my kicks. I also have some cute clips for my hat to celebrate the holiday! I also put aside my comfy Handful Bra and my CEP socks for after the race.





No comments:

Post a Comment