Monday, January 21, 2019

Training Update

Another great week of workouts! I'm so tired all of the time, but I'm seeing progress, which makes it all worth it. Eventually, my body will get used to it, and I really look forward to that day. Until then, I will push through the spaghetti arms and weak abs!

Monday, Hope and I went to Burn Boot Camp for an upper body workout. At one point, Ryne even made me stop doing plank ups on my knees. He's so mean.


Tuesday was track workout day. I ran 3 miles with my pace group and one mile solo.


Wednesday I started the day teaching yoga, and then continued on with Wellness Wednesday with breakfast at Panera and a good book. My favorite day of the week!


Thursday, we did hill repeats. 3 miles with my pace group, then Hope and I went to Burn Boot Camp for the Pyramid of Terror, and then I taught yoga that night. These trifecta are gonna kill me one of these days. I gotta get my butt to Burn on Wednesdays!




Friday I was exhausted so I didn't do any actual workout, but I did walk around Charlotte after the expo.


Saturday was the Hot Chocolate 15k and a race PR. Woohoo!


Sunday we played laser tag and bowled with friends!



What was your favorite workout this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment