Monday, January 7, 2019

Training Update

I think it's been awhile since I posted an update! December was super crazy, and I always seemed to be going somewhere or doing something. I joined a few challenges to start the year off right, and they seem to be working.

Monday I did 25 minutes of yoga and then there was much dancing!





Tuesday I dragged my butt out to a New Year's Day trail race and then met some friends and walked 4 miles.



Wednesday I taught yoga and walked a mile...

Thursday I taught yoga and walked a mile...



Friday I did a core yoga workout on ClassPass and walked a mile in my living room. It was pouring!



Saturday was the Frosty 25k, we did 11.5 trail miles, I wrote about it yesterday...
I also did 10 minutes of yoga in the parking lot after...



Sunday the hubs and I walked the pups, then walked a few miles around Charlotte, since temps hit 70!





A great week overall. I am adding something new this week. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment