Monday, April 2, 2018

Happy 45th Birthday to Me!

Today is my 45th birthday!
I'm having a seriously amazing day!

It actually all started on Friday night. The hubs was supposed to be taking me out on a date night, but it was a surprise party! My friends organized the whole thing, he just got me there!



It started at Break Out (we broke out in 47 minutes) and ended at Buca DeBeppo. I probably spelled that wrong.



Whatever.
This morning, I woke up to a chocolate bouquet and the hubs told me he was going to pay for me to go to Mirna Valerio's Slow as Fu£k Trail Running weekend this July! Whaaaaat? How lucky am I?

My mom got me an amazing bracelet



A bunch of my friends donated to MDA in honor of my birthday!
Http://www2.mda.org/goto/4warren



I went to Body Pump, which kicked my butt, and used my new CTM bands to fix some of the damage!



As I was prepping to coach Girls on the Run, I got a surprise package in the mail...



Check out Instagram to see what the numbers mean...
Look for a review in the future!

My pic got used in a post by Skirt Sports about their awesome RealWomenMove Challenge Facebook group...



And I got free Starbucks....



I can't imagine anything else happening to make this day even more perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment