Friday, April 13, 2018

Flat Mama Friday RaceFest 10k edition

I'm not gonna lie, y'all, I'm terrified about tomorrow! This will be my longest run since I started back after my injury, and it's hilly!
I will be taking it easy and running with the awesome ladies I coached this season. Racefest is our goal race, and there will be about 30 or so peeps from my running club there. It's a fun way to end the season.
So, Flat Mama time!



I will be testing out the Amphipod for the longest distance yet, and this will be my first run with my Knockaround sunglasses. Keep an eye out for reviews in the near future! I'll be bringing them both to Disney as well.



The swag was meh. The shirt is pretty heavy for a race that will take place in Southern Spring, 60 degrees at the start and 88% humidity. Everything else is advertisements, nothing exciting.
They will have great food and drinks afterwards, though, so it will all even out!

Are you racing this weekend? Will you watch the Boston Marathon on Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment