Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday Training Update

I know that it's been a long time since I did one of these! Being sidelined for a second time since December really took it's toll, y'all.
I've been doing some time on the elliptical, and an occasional yoga practice, but this really hit me hard. I've been getting back into the groove lately, and Tuesday is my first day back running, which I'm ecstatic about.
As a coach, I've been riding my bike alongside my runners, but since I'm riding at their pace, it isn't much of a workout.

Let's go back to last Monday, and see how I did!

Monday, I did the RealWomenMove brackets workout and my PT stretches. That bracket work out is a killer.



Tuesday, I did some time on the elliptical, more brackets, and I walked to and from the gym.



Wednesday I went for a walk and did my PT stretches.



Thursday I rode with my pace group, they did hill repeats. I rode hill repeats. Not too crazy.



Friday was a day off. You know, from my super serious workouts.

Saturday I rode with my group, about 75 minutes worth.



Sunday I played Easter Bunny. No workout, just having fun with my neighbors.



Monday I walked for an hour. I joined a Step Bet to get me moving and it's been a great week step wise!



Tuesday I rode with my pace group, walked for 40 minutes and did the Insanity Fit Test to mix things up. I am not fit.



Wednesday, I hit the trails because it hit the 60s here! I also did day 1 of Insanity and my PT exercises.





Not too bad, now that I look back. The Boy and I joined a gym today and they have some amazing classes. I will be trying Body Pump tomorrow. If I don't die, I'll let you know how it went.

What was your favorite workout this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment