Friday, September 29, 2017

Prepping for Chicago with Oofos Project Pink OoCloogs



I received a pair of Oofos Project Pink OoCloogs as part of being a Bib Rave Pro (Ambassador) . Check out Bibrave.com to read and write race reviews!

Oh my heck y'all, the Chicago Marathon is 9 days away! I am starting to prep for the big day, and will be getting my suitcase down later today! It's getting so real!



We have marked the map of the route so we know where our hotel is, I have printed out my 2 pace bands so I don't have to do math in my head, and my participant guide is ready to go.

So many important things go into planning for race day that it's easy to forget about *after* the race. That moment when you cross that finish line and get your medal is epic, but within minutes you start to notice every.single.ache.



That's why I'm packing my Oofos clogs in my carry on bag, along with my race gear. These puppies are not getting lost in transit.

I have had a lot of Oofos over the last few years, mostly the flip flops, but these are my absolute favorite so far! The Oofoam technology absorbs impact, softens your aches and pains, while allowing you to move like you normally do. Plus it has little breathy holes so that your feet don't sweat.

OoMG



I have been wearing them after my long runs, and they are glorious.
Even better, $10 of every pair they sell will go to breast cancer research.

If you are not a clog person, although everyone totally should be, the Project Pink Collection also includes sandals and flip flops in both men and women's styles.



Which style is your favorite? Do you own Oofos already? If not, you seriously need to get some so you can Feel the Oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment