Friday, September 8, 2017

Flat Mama Friday and the Countdown Gets Real



Yikes! That's all I have to say about that.

This weekend I was supposed to be going to a yoga teacher certification class, but with Irma charging up the South and people going nuts, I decided to stay put. I'll reschedule for 2018!

I'll be sticking with my original plans to run the Carowinds Run and Ride 5k and Half Marathon.
The 5k will be Saturday morning. It's been super chilly here in the morning, so I'm wearing long sleeves. I wore a tank for this race last year!



The half marathon will be on Sunday. This is my official long run this week, so I'm representing RFYL!



Of course, I'll be wearing Skirt Sports capris, although I might switch to skirt at the last minute. One never knows!



I'm looking forward to running past the dinosaurs again. The course is a double loop, which I'm not usually fond of, but in this case it means two laps past those amazing dinosaurs, which is just fine with me!

Plenty of pics to come, I'm sure! If you are in the path of Irma be safe, and be smart. Live to run another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment