Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Terrific Tuesday

Ever have one of those awesome days?
Mine started off with a nasty humid sweaty run. Yuck.
I went to work and the little princess I babysit, with the help of her  brother, made me a Mother's Day card. So cute!
Then I got the notification that some packages were delivered. Hooray. My old Buddy Pouch is too small so I upsized, and I needed some fancy pens for my planner and these from Pilot are the coolest. They use friction to erase. No little bits on your paper!


The teenie took the purple one!
I checked my email and found out that I am a Rungo Ambassador. RUNGO is a cool new app, free app I might add, that lets you record, share, or follow a route to run, with step by step directions! It's so cool!
I also found out that I earned $50 through Achievemint. This is an iphone app, or a website for those with droids, that allows you.to sync your steps and your My Fitness Pal to earn points. It took awhile, but $50 is on its way to my PayPal account as we speak!



Now I am off to curl my hair and put on some real clothes for my Girl Scouts Award dinner! 
Have you ever had one of those days?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being yet another ambassador!! did you try the new buddy yet? I am thinking I can get used to the size after a few uses.

    I just signed up for the waiting list for achievemint!! I wish I did the first time you told me about it LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I am going to try it out tomorrow, I will keep you posted! I hope the waiting is short!

      Delete