Sunday, May 24, 2015

Jeff Galloway on Running in Groups

As a Galloway blogger, I get Jeff's advice sent right to my inbox every other week which I get to pass on to you!


This week's topic is running in groups. Whether it is with an official training group or with a group of running friends, you can't go wrong!


I love running with groups. My local running club has several groups that meet on different days so that you have a better chance of finding the one that's right for you.
I also meet up with some local running friends to motivate each other. 
Having a group to run with will motivate you to keep up with your training, provide you with a sounding board when you have questions or concerns with your training, and will be filled with other people who have the same sickness you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment