Thursday, April 2, 2015

#FabulousFitGear Swap, March Swap

                                    
 
 
Today I was going to write about my birthday run (which I have to do still, morning chores sure to get in the way of my marathon training!) when I realized that I forgot to post about the Fabulous Fit Gear Swap yesterday! Fail!
This month I was paired up with MB from Tutus and Tennies. I was so excited, she visits my blog ALL the time, and I love hers as well! She knew that I would be running in the NYC Marathon, so she hooked me up with some goodies to help me train!



OH the joy! Lots of yummy Power Crunch bars, Energy chews, Island Boost gels, and Cherry Cola Honey Stingers. I have never tried any of these, and I am excited to test some new forms of energy on my runs! She also included an awesome cooling towel, which will come in super handy when I am training this summer! I also got a cute luggage tag from sunny Florida, that I am pretty sure my son is going to steal. Purple is his favorite color and he is a Lego addict. I better hold on tight to it!
I LOVED all of my goodies! Thanks again, MB!
Want to participate in the April swap?
So how does it work? 
    • Each month you can sign up for the gear swap. You will be matched with another swapper. You will purchase $20 worth of gear that you think your swapper would like. (if they are into YOGA DO NOT buy them Crossfit gear, please)  It’s a great way to share your favorite items with people who are also interested in great gear.
    • You MUST sign up through the form by the 5th of the month, and agree to ship your gear out by the 15th of the month.
    • You will email your match and get an idea of their workout gear likes and dislikes, ask for sizing if you plan to look for apparel, no one wants gear that doesn’t fit.
    • The Best part YOU will also receive a package each month from your match!
    • Get great gear and meet some new friends throughout the month.
    • CURRENTLY ONLY open to people in the United States.
    • On the last day of the month, you can share (Blog, tweet, facebook, instagram) your new fit gear with the hashtag #fabulousfitgear
Easy, right?
Hope to see you swapping in April! I have to hurry over and sign up now!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked everything! A swap and birthday present all in one! I hope you enjoy a little of the sunshine state that I sent your way- happy training!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, I am behind on my replies! Thanks again! I use the towel and lip balm after my race on Saturday, it was super hot! They will be so handy during summer training! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Those ae all awesome items! I love Honey Stinger products! They are one of my favorite long run fuels. :) #fabulousfitgear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aimee, I love honey stinger as well, although I usually use waffles. I love branching out!

      Delete