Friday, February 6, 2015

Achievement Board, January update

 
 
 
I have to admit, I wasn't really expecting to fill in more than many one space on this board in January! It was a good month, however!
Let's start at the top.
  • 2500 Twitter Followers. Getting there! I am at just over 2300. Not following me? You can find me here.
  • A Year of Small Changes Challenge. This will not end until December 31st, you work towards it a week at a time.
  • Raise $500 for Muscular Dystrophy. I have raised $75 so far, and will be having a Virtual Race in April to raise money. Stay tuned for details.
  • Add two new states. I will be running in Louisiana in April, and racing in Ohio and Delaware on the Fall.
  • Complete NASM studies. I should probably crack the book. Ya think?
  • 2 obstacle races. I registered for Spartan and will probably do the 4H one for the third time this summer.
  • Money Challenge. This is another that will not end until around November. I actually started two jars, and may add a third. For now, I have one for Wine n Dine that ends in November and one for Marathon Weekend that ends in January.
  • 1000 Instagram Followers. Done! I thought that this was a lofty goal, but I conquered it! I actually added a new goal of 1200. Yeah. Conquered that as well. New goal? 1500. I am at 1442 right now, I think. Follow me!
  • Lose 5 Pounds. Done. Next is to lose 10 total, and then 15, 20, and 25.
  • Hold a plank for 5 minutes. I have been doing lots of short planks, haven't gone for the big time yet. I will start aiming or longer planks once a week, now that I have been planking a little every day.
  • 30 Day Yoga Challenge. DONE!!It was a nice challenge, 15 minutes or so a day.
  • Do a Pull up. I have not attempted this yet. I have been working on upper body and will attempt one soon, probably starting with bands to assist.
  • Run 3 Five Milers. I have registered for one, have one on my radar, and will look out for a third.
  • Run 12 Half Marathons. I have registered for ten so far.
  • Lose a marathon in pounds. Like I said, about 5 pounds gone right now, and holding steady.
  • PR. I didn't really set a specific goal for this one. I ran my first 4 miler which is an auto PR. I am hoping to beat that time in the next few weeks.
  • 500 Pinterest Followers. I am at about 430. Follow me!
  • Meet Me On Mars: 1000 miles run. January was bad. I didn't really plan to run. I think I ran about 12 miles. March 1 starts my official  marathon training. It can only get better.
  • Master 4 new yoga poses. I mastered crow and am working on a headstand so far.
  • 1500 Facebook Followers. I am almost to 1300.  Follow me!
  • Run 2 marathons. Fall. That is all.
  • Read 30 books. I have read about 5 or 6 so far. I also added the Pop Sugar Challenge which gives you specific missions. Should make it interesting!
  • Meet Me on Mars: 2015 miles total. This uses my daily fitbit steps. I had 122 miles for January. This should get larger when I start marathon training! I sure hope so, because I need about 170 miles a month to hit that goal!
  • Run a 10K. I don't have any on the radar, but I am running an 11K in AC this April, which is really a 10K with a bonus lap. Right?
  • 100 Day Challenge. This was a bust. It started in January and you were suppose to run as often as you could the first 100 days of the year. I cannot run outside right now, no treadmill access. I  might try my own 100 Day Challenge once the weather improves. You have run at least once every three days, and I cannot do that right now.
  • Declutter 365. This is a year long challenge. So far so good!
  • Lean and Clean Challenge. This was a bootcamp challenge. DONE!
  • Run fifteen 5Ks. I don't see any problem here, I usually run at least 20.
  • 5 Stray Boots tours. These are tours you do with your phone in major cities. There's an app for that, and it's sort of Amazing Race like, with no competition. You are given tasks and it helps you see the nooks and crannies of cities. We plan to do 2 in New Orleans in April and hopefully one or two in DC in March. NYC has TONS, so lots of opportunities there!
 
Have you made any mini goals for 2015?

2 comments:

  1. I have helped with a few to reach your followers goals. Instagram #1529 Twitter #2311 I love your achievement board. I have a fitbit and I'm going to check out meet me on mars! :)

    ReplyDelete