Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pure Via Winner

I am so sorry that I didn't post this earlier! I had such a crazy day!
I woke up early and decided to bang out three miles before it got too ugly out! It is super hot and humid right now at the Jersey Shore!
After that was Weight Watchers (down .4 pounds) and a quick trip to Target. Follow that up with PiYo Upper Body, some PLL, and then Boot Camp. Whew!
Dinner at home and then drinks with the hubs and his boyhood bestie (they haven't seen each other since they were 16!)
OK so I am super tired and I have a Five Miler in the morning! OMG
I used Random.org and the winner is.....



Breanna S.!!!!!
Congratulations! I will track you down after the holiday, or you can email me with your snail mail info at kprytherch@gmail.com


What are your Independence Day plans??

No comments:

Post a Comment