Friday, July 11, 2014

Flat Mama Friday, Shipyard Old Port Half Marathon

I am traveling northeast on I-495 towards Maine, so I thought now would be a great time to post my Flat Mama and talk about the ridiculous road games I am playing with the hubs!


I love this skirt! 

We left at 6:30 this morning and are currently a little more than halfway there! 
Verrazano Narrows Bridge


I printed out some childish road trip games, I couldn't resist!
The first one is a scavenger hunt that we can play there and back, to see if we can beat our time! 

For real, I cannot find the word hamburgers anywhere and it's the only one left! We found burgers and cheeseburgers, but no hamburgers! OMG

We are also playing the license plate game, points are based on population. I am killing it, but the hubs has rallied and is catching up!

The most shocking turn of events is the Punch Buggy game!
4.5 hours on the road and we have only seen one! What are the odds?

Will we find the word hamburgers anywhere? Will there be any more punch buggies? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment