Monday, February 10, 2014

Pretty Muddy Winners!

WOW! I have been away for almost a week! Shame on me!
Today was the hubs and the teenie's birthday and the last few days have been all about them!

NOW

It is all about ...... who?

Who will be joining Team Pretty Muddy?


Congratulations to Gigi and Debi! Please email me at KPrytherch@gmail.com and let mw know what location you would like to participate in, so that I can get you the code for registrations!

Is it still snowing in your neck of the woods? We had snow last night and another storm is heading or way Wednesday night!

6 comments:

  1. Wooooo hoooooo! Which one are you going to??? I will try for that one :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only date that works for me is Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you for sure going? Where are you staying? This is the type of thing you have to do with friends.......

      Delete
    2. I will go if you go :) No idea where I would be staying, I have to check the area, but I will do it this week if you are definitely in!

      Delete
    3. I will go!! Flights are not open yet on Southwest but I would imagine they would be soon......

      Delete