Friday, January 17, 2014

#OneChange with Vega One

****As a Sweat Pink Ambassador, I was given a box of Chocolate Shake Mix from Vega One in exchange for this post. I was not compensated in any way, and as always, all opinions are my own!****
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this picture the other day:
This is me. At around 2:00 every afternoon, I start snacking and I cannot seem to stop. Dinner rolls around, and I am barely hungry for the real food. That is where Vega  comes in. Just #OneChange can make all the difference in the world!
Vega shakes are Plant Based,  and they contain 50% of your daily intake of vitamins and minerals. Fifty. They are dairy free, gluten free, soy free, and there is no sugar added.
My daughter and I made a delicious peanut butter and chocolate smoothie. She took the pics. And then she went to school. For real, not even able to get to her phone to text them to me.
Blogger Fail.
When she gets home tonight, I will post them!
Let me just say, this shake was amazing! There is no chalky aftertaste, no aftertaste at all. It went down so smoothly, and it is chock full of vitamins, that when the teenie asked if she could make some for her rehearsals, I couldn't say no!
I am looking forward to making these shakes my #OneChange. No more mindless snacking at 2 pm! Instead, I will make a delicious shake, and include peanut butter or fruit, to hold me over until dinner!
Are you a Serial Snacker?
  • Serial Snacker: Yes, you can snack and feel good about giving in. Your stomach talks to you all day (it never shuts up!) Your bag or desk drawer is strategically stocked with a wide assortment of get-me-through-to-the-next-meal morsels. You struggle to turn down a slice of office birthday cake—hungry or not. And the 3 PM growlies can lead to pre-dinner nachos or a midnight snack over the kitchen sink.
If this is you, then you need Vega shakes! They also come in Vanilla, Berry, and Natural! They also make bars! OMG in Chocolate Almond, Double Chocolate, and Chocolate Cherry!
What are you waiting for? Check them out! 

What flavor shake will you try first?


No comments:

Post a Comment