Monday, September 10, 2012

The Weekly Chase

So a few of my blogger friends have been posting each week about
The Weekly Chase


Each Monday you set weekly goals for yourself, to help you stay accountable. I am *all* for accountability, so I have decided to join the Chase!
My goals for this week are:
  1. Follow the calendar for the School House Rock Hard Abs Challenge with Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans
  2. Keep up with my Plankaday Challenge with Running for Dummies.  I am number 12 on the leaderboard right now, but just barely!
  3. Run 2 easy short runs, about 3 miles
  4. Kick some butt at Rock n Roll Philly on Sunday! I would love to PR, but my main goal is to have FUN!
  5. Work on my eating. I am still eating way too much junk, whether I stay in my calorie range or not!

What are your goals this week?

5 comments:

  1. I am running the Disney Marathon as well.. It will be my first and last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, it didnt post my blog when I left that first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! I will be following your blog from now on too! As for my weekly goals, I would like to eat less junk and keep up with running at least 5 days this week! :) Looking forward to reading your future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete