Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friday Run and Weekend Fun

I finally got my run in yesterday! My legs were still tired on Tuesday, and Mom's Taxi took over for a few days and used up all of my free time. After work yesterday, I went out to run my 3 mile easy run in my neighborhood. It was such a beautiful day that I ended up running 5 miles at an 11:40 average pace. So much for 3 easy miles, lol.
I also moved up on the Plankaday leaderboard at Running for Dummies to #11 but that was temporary, lol. Someone beat my time and I am bacvk at #12~ but my best time is still awesome:
 

Right?
I am also still following the calendar at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. My abs are looking *amazing*, and I look forward to next month's calendar! You can find the calendar Here. They have all of the back months there as well.
Today is my rest day, so of course hubby and I went on a 30 minute beach walk and a 35 minute trail walk at our favorite State Park, Allaire Village. We got married at the Historic Church there, so we love to walk by whenever we visit. Later we are going to an Oktoberfest party and then out for BBQ with friends. Overall, a perfect day!

What's your favorite weekend activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment