Monday, November 22, 2021

Honor Run Virtual 5k

 I received entry into the Honor Run Virtual Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro (Ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews.


Yes, you read that right. I registered for the virtual half marathon, but was only able to walk a 5k. Not being able to do more than that has been hard on my heart and soul lately, but I am coming to terms with it a little at a time. 

I was able to walk the 5k, though, and saw some beautiful sights, so it wasn’t a total loss! Knight Stadium in Charlotte started decorating for Christmas, and I spectated the half and full after walking my 5k, so it was a great day overall! 

Seriously, if you can’t run a race, I highly suggest spectating. It’s amazing to watch, and they really appreciate seeing you there! 

I don’t have any swag pics yet, so keep an eye on my Insta next week, and I’ll post once I have it. Here are some pics from my day, though! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment