Friday, November 26, 2021

Fiction Friday

 How is everyone doing on their reading goals? I met my goal of 150 books and I raised it to 170. 



For the first time all year I am behind, but I have a lot of cozy mysteries in my December TBR so I think I will catch up. 



I may have brought Coraline to EPCOT. Whenever the hubs was on line for some yummies, I read the book. I finished it in Monaco.


I’m working on Goblet of Fire currently. It’s a re-read, probably my 4th read through? I’m not sure.


I just finished this one for Love Books Tours. My review is on my bookstagram (@BarkingMadAboutReading).


My other current read. I’m reading about 20 pages a day for my Losers Club on Litsy. We are reading through all of his books in order. 

Here is my TBR for December. What are you reading next?




No comments:

Post a Comment