Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Knee Injury Recovery with Extreme Fit Compression Socks




I received Extreme Fit Compression socks as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews.


I know, it seems like I'm reaching here, but hear me out.
 I started running with my club again in June, after very limited miles between November and March, and zero miles between March and May. In other words, I was suffering. When my PT finally cleared me to run, I was ecstatic. I could run again! Sort of. I was running  a half mile, and then a mile, and so on. When my club started meeting again (socially distant and in very small groups) I was nervous about that jump to 3 miles. Charlotte is very hilly, and the first quarter mile is always a little achey. No matter what I do, I always end up overcompensating and my shins are paying the price. I've started doing something I never do. Wearing compression socks on shorter runs. I usually wear them once we hit about 8 miles, but lately I've needed them every run. And that is ok, especially when I have received such cute socks from Extreme Fit!

 

There are so many cute styles! The ones above are unicorn themed and came in a three pack, and today they are 33% off!

These are reflective! I will be wearing them tomorrow, since we start in the dark, and these are also currently 33% off, and there are 3 different styles that are reflective. 


Can you tell that my Independence Day socks are mismatched? They have a mismatched collection!! I about died when I saw them. One has stars and one has stripes. Check them out, they have so many cute ones, especially the beer and pineapple sets. These are two different sets, y'all, in case you thought I was nuts and think that beer and pineapples go together!



The company was so generous, we got to have a giveaway. I did mine on Instagram, and the winners were so happy! 

So let's get down to the details. You know I gotta point out some great facts, I always do!

This company was started by two dudes who wanted cute compression socks for their mom. How cute is that? This was only 4 years ago, and they are making good on that promise. Surf the site, these socks are insanely fabulous.

They fit really well. I have trouble with some brands because I have big calves, but these are amazing. They are comfy and they really help my tight calves (and, therefore, my painful shins). 

They are anti microbial which helps to eliminate stinky feet and fungul infections.

Breathable fabric keeps  you cooler and more comfy.

While I was getting links from their page, I totally ordered their Holiday 6 pack, plus a pair of socks for my son. The discount code is legit, y'all. Wanrt the discount code as well? For 20% off of a $50 purchase, use BRP20 at checkout. 

Which socks are you buying? 











No comments:

Post a Comment