Friday, July 31, 2020

July Reads



July was a bit of a slow month, I guess! As we are able to get out more and more often, I am definitely reading less. I did enjoy every book I read, which was nice!
The Penguins Saved Veronica was my Once Upon a Book Club selection, and it was fun and quirky, and I couldn’t put it down. Having gifts to open certainly didn’t hurt, and they were a lot of fun as well! 
The Night Window was the 5th and final Jane Hawk book. I was really worries about how it would wrap up, but I loved the ending, and I’m really sad that it’s over. What an amazing triumph of good over evil!
The Summer We Lost Her was a great look into a troubled family that probably looked great from the outside. I was NOT a fan of the hubby by the end, and I’m kind of sad that she stayed with him, but who I am to judge?

What was your favorite book from your July reads?

No comments:

Post a Comment