Friday, July 3, 2020

Flat Mama Friday


Ok, so it’s a Virtual Race, but I’m tired of not having anything to post about, and I haven’t figured out what I want to write about my beloved Peloton yet, so I’m running with this. 
Pun intended.
I had two races planned for this weekend. An actual live 5k and a virtual 4 Miler. I was so excited about the live race, and then the governor of NC rescinded the stage 3 opening and the race got cancelled. I get it. I do. But it sucks. I ran that race virtually yesterday and my swag came the same day!


Saturday would have been the American Four Miler in Charlotte. That race had a live option and a virtual option, and since I didn’t want to be in the city, shoulder to shoulder,  with that many people, I signed up for the virtual option. I will be running this on Sunday in my cute new mismatched socks from Extreme Fit. The pic is at the top of the post. Aren’t they fabulous?

Are you doing and fun virtual races right now?



No comments:

Post a Comment