Friday, February 28, 2020

February Fiction Friday

With tomorrow being the last day of February, I thought I would wrap up the books I’ve read this month. I haven’t read quite as many as I did in January, but I feel like I read more books with substance (no hard feelings, Joanne Fluke) so that might be why? I’ve also been a little busier and that is taking away from my reading time. This weekend, I am taking part in a Litsy reading challenge, so I may add a few more books to the total by tomorrow. Time will tell.
Another thing that is causing me to finish more books is my reading of the Stand, by Stephen King. It’s my Chunkster Challenge book. A chunkster is a book that has over 1000 pages. After I finish a book, I read the Stand for an hour. I’m about 60% done with it right now!

Ok, on to my February Reads, and in no particular order. In fact, the first picture to upload was a book o finished today.


Have you ever seen the Princess bride? If so, you need to read this book by Cary Elwes, who played Westley. It really was laugh out loud funny and I really enjoyed it. 


Doesn’t everyone reading  the Stand use a bookmark with the Shining on it?


In March, I’m doing a fun challenge on Litsy. You pick 20 books from your TBR pile and the host picks one at random for you to read. I wonder which one it will be?


I lucked out with this one. I reserved it the day it came out and I don’t think I waited a week for it! It was very good, and I devoured it! 


I thought that this would be more of a personal thing but it was actually geared towards business. It had a lot of great life lessons in it, though, and I’m glad I read it.

Ugh. Let’s move on.


Fun! Fluffy and a quick read, as usual, 


And another fluffy one, that I read in NOLA.


This was a great one, I barely figured it out. I read another one, Cherry Cheesecake Murder, which was not my fave, but still a 4 star read. 
I also read the Testaments, which was a harder read, and a little confusing for awhile. I really got into it in the end though!
The best book of February was the Woman  in the Window. 


It was a total mind blower and I kept changing my theories throughout. I was never actually correct. A psychological thriller that was suggested to me and now I’m suggesting it to you.



These are the books I chose for the weekend. I’ve finished one, and I’ll start another after I finish my hour of the Stand. 

What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment