Friday, November 15, 2019

Flat Mama Friday, Charlotte Marathon 5K Edition

I am promoting the Charlotte Marathon 5K as part of being a BibRave pro (ambassador). Check out Bibrave.com to find and write race reviews.

I registered for the 5k awhile back, knowing that I had a full schedule of half marathons and did not need to add another. This race weekend has a full, half, and relay marathon as well. It’s one of my fave weekends because almost my whole running club shows up for it!




The expo is always fun, and I got there just as it opened. It was already hopping, but I still breezed through bib pickup, getting my comfy tee and free Feetures. Then I hit my favorite table up. The personalization table! You get to write your name on your bib and you can make signs if you’re spectating. Which I am. 




Then I walked around and visited some race tables and hit up the shop. I scored a hoodie for half off and another pair of Brooks. Because they don’t get stale and they were on sale!





After that it was time to head home, after stopping to talk to a bunch of running friends that were there as well! What a fun way to spend the morning!!






Time for the flat mama. It’s going to be cold and rainy. Since I’m walking the 5k (more on that later) I’ll be bringing an umbrella. Big fun!! I will be toasty warm though, thanks to my Skirt Sports. Not shown is a Skirt Sports long sleeved shirt that will be under my running club shirt. I’m also bringing my AfterShokz.


Are you racing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment