Thursday, May 3, 2018

Enjoying Spring in the South with Knockaround Sunglasses

I received a gorgeous pair of Knockaround Premiums Polarized Sunglasses as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews!

Being a Jersey Girl and living in the South has been quite an adventure for the last 2 years! Once I got over the culture shock.... okay, I'm not really over the shock yet, to be honest.... but I'm truly embracing southern living.

Part of that is the whole seasons thing. In Jersey there is, more or less, 3 months to every season. Here in the South, however, that's not exactly the case. We kind of sort of have winter for about 2 months, and then it's pretty much SpringSummer, and then Fall for a few months.



I'm really loving it, but I no longer own an actual coat, I am down to a few favorite sweatshirts, and I have way more hats and sunglasses now.

No Southern girl is going to turn down a chance to try out free shades, that's for sure, so when Knockaround offered me a pair, I made sure to pick the cutest ones I could find.



Seriously cute, right?
I tried them out for the first time at a 10k. I know, I know, nothing new on race day, but it was a 10k and I was pacing my run walkers so I wasn't really worried.



Besides being seriously cute, they fit like a dream, they stay where you put them, and they keep that pesky SC sun out of my eyes. I feel like it's a win win situation!



I did bring them with me to Disney....



But there was rain in the forecast pretty much the whole week, so they never left my suitcase. So sad!

I've been using them on all of my morning runs... the ones that don't start and end in the dark....





This weekend will be the ultimate test, the hubs and I are going hiking on Crowder's Mountain and they will be put to the test again! I will be posting all day on Instagram, so if you like crazy beautiful scenery, be sure to check it out!

A few technical details before I go...

  • They have a slightly wider fit then their classic frame style
  • Graphite arms (so important, I'm rough on my shades)
  • UV400 protection (woohoo southern girl needs this)
  • Polarized mirror lenses
  • Refined arms and frame for comfort
  • Protective pouch included (where I leave mine whenever I'm not wearing them)

Oh, and they are $20. Seriously, you cannot go wrong! Use this discount code (one time only, so stock up!) when you hop over there to score a pair and be sure to come back and let me know which ones you chose!

No comments:

Post a Comment