Thursday, May 10, 2018

Celebrating my Anniversary With Buff #LiveMoreNow

I received Buff products as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.

I'm sure you're already sick of hearing about how I am Facing My Fears in 2018! In addition to that, I made a promise to myself that I would go on some adventures every weekend, and that I would drag the hubs with me.

Sunday was our 23rd anniversary, and to celebrate I dragged that poor man to Crowder's Mountain for a hike. I did let him pick the route, and he chose the Pinnacle. It was a 2 hour hike, instead of the 3 hours we hiked our last time at Crowder's.



Buff provided me with some great products to help me #LiveMoreNow and the one I chose for this little adventure was the UV Insect Shield Buff. It was the perfect choice!



The fabric that they use blocks 95% of harmful rays...



The built in insect repellent lasts up to 70 washes! The material wicks away the moisture, which was super handy during our strenuous climb to the Pinnacle...



It repels so many types of insects, most importantly mosquitos and midges. I never saw any near my face, so I'm guessing that it worked! I wore mine as a cap, but you an wear a Buff 11 other ways! I am looking forward to trying some of the others!



Keep an eye out for more blogs about how I am living the Live More Now life with my other Buff products!

No comments:

Post a Comment