Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Avoiding the Shower of Death with Pjuractive

I received Pjuractive as part of being a BibRave Pro. Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.



You're laughing, or possibly scratching your head, but if you've run in the rain or the heat, you know what I'm talking about. For men, it's usually their nipples or possibly their inner thighs. For women, it's usually the sports bra line and.... well.... their delicate parts. If you wear underwear when you race, it's also your.... well, we are all adults here, your butt crack.
Still laughing? You might be, it's funny when it's not happening, but it happens way too often.



I have had some very sad mishaps during races, and the consequences can last for days afterwards. Chafing, cutting, bleeding.
Pjuractive 2skin is amazing to prevent these instances. The gel rubs on easily and after 10 seconds, you can dress and go. I usually put on my sports bra first and then apply it to the problem area, count to 10 and go. So.easy.



You can also use Pjuractive 2skin on your toes. I have a couple toes that rub together constantly. They don't always blister, but a rough spot usually forms and eventually becomes painful. Not any more! A few drops of 2skin, rubbed onto my toes, and I am good to go!
I carry it with me to all of my races now, and I'm packing for Disney today...



So let's get the details out of the way...

Sweat and water resistant... I sure tested that!



Does not clog pores!
For all areas of the body
Can be used in hot and cold temps

Ummmm, winning!

They have Body After Shave Spray as well, for athletes who shave full body for swimming! No more razor burn or skin irritation!

What is the worst chafing you've ever had after a race?

No comments:

Post a Comment