Friday, February 9, 2018

Flat Mama Friday AllState Hot Chocolate Edition

I received an entry into the AllState Hot Chocolate 15k in Charlotte as part of being a BibRave Pro. Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.

Today was kind of a repeat of last week, I'm not gonna lie. I just didn't have to drive as far! My little South Carolina town is actually a suburb of Charlotte, so it's just a hop skip and jump away.

I drove into Charlotte this afternoon and picked up my bib and jacket...



I won't go into all of the crazy details since it is just a repeat of last week, maybe a little smaller scale.



I came home and prepped for race day. It's going to rain again, y'all. I'm dying. Really. But. It will be almost 20 degrees warmer and lighter rain! This time I am prepared with a poncho, just in case.



I will be driving into Charlotte with some of the girls from my running club, and will also be meeting up with some BibRave Pros, I hope!
I also went with a different set of BibBoards this time, just to mix things up! Hopefully I have better pics for you this weekend!



Happy Friday, y'all!

Are you racing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment