Thursday, February 1, 2018

#RealWomenMove I'm a Skirt Sports Ambassador... still!

I'm so excited y'all! I am writing this post as a Skirt Sports Ambassador. If you use my discount code, I do get incentives from the company. If you know me, even a little, you know that I'm an avid Skirt Sports wearer, and all opinions are my own!



The emails went out today, so don't be surprised if your Instagram blows up with gleeful ambassadors! There is nothing quite like being a Skirt Sports Ambassador! The women are all amazing, kind, beautiful, and strong! We come from all walks of life, and it is one of the only drama free zones I have.



It's not hard to see why. The activewear line has something for everyone. From skirts, to capris, to tanks, and tees. Hehe you will find what you need for your next run, yoga practice, hike, shopping trip.... need I go on?



Most days you will see me wearing something, whether it's a skirt, tee, capris, or trucker hat! You might even catch me in an email from the company!



I look forward to another year representing the most amazing company run by women!

You'll usually find me in a Happy Girl or Jaguar. What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment