Thursday, December 28, 2017

Thursday Training Update

Okay, let's be honest here, it won't be much of an update. Since I cannot run, I have been super lazy. Shocked? Didn't think so!
I did try and mix in some cycling at the gym, but even that was half hearted.



There have also been some dog walks once my foot stopped hurting...



And some yoga...



Did you catch that one bit.... the bit where I said my foot stopped hurting? Oh my heck, what a joy! I am pretty much pain free, about 90% I would say. Every once in awhile, not even once a day, I will pivot too fast, or run down the stairs too fast, and it will sting a little. I'm so excited!



Monday morning I will carefully make my running debut at the Gnome Trail Run 5k. Look for my Flat Mama tomorrow, I will resemble Sasquatch I'm sure, since it will be in the 20s that morning!

I'm attempting to get a yoga streak going, but I always seem to go 2 days and then skip a day. Wish me luck!

What's your favorite workout these days?

2 comments: