Thursday, December 21, 2017

Register Now for the 2018 Mount Dora Half Marathon

Have I mentioned how bummed I am to be injured?

I received entry into the 2017 Mount Dora Half Marathon as part of a being a BibRave Pro. Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews

Instead of driving down to Florida last weekend to run this race with friends, I was home...



I had my costume ready and everything!



I would been a really cute BibRave orange ornament!
In any case, I stalked social media and cheered for my friends remotely. They all had an amazing time!

Want to try it yourself next year?



Mount Dora has opened registration for the 2018 race, which will be held on December 16th. It's only $39.99 for the half and $22 for the 5k! Wow!
PLUS
If you ran it the last 4 years, you will earn a jacket in 2018!



Nice!
Virtual races do not count, you have to attend the race 5 years in a row to earn the jacket.

Have you ever run the Mount Dora Half Marathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment