Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thursday Training Update with Buff Thermonet

I received a Buff Thermonet hat and multi functional headwear as part of being a BibRave Pro. Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews!



When I received these awesome pieces, we were having a bit of a cold spell, but then it went right back to being the South, and I was worried I wouldn't have time to wear them before the review was due! I don't know why I worried, because it has been cold enough the last couple of weeks to give them a good try!



These pieces are both so comfy! I have worn the multi functional headwear as a hat and as a scarf. They work so well, and you are so comfy in them, that you barely notice that they are on! They are moisture wicking, so you don't get all sweaty around your neck and head which is so important when you travel for your long runs. You don't want to end up with a sweaty head when it's cold out!



These are 4 times warmer than micro fiber, but they are so thin, you almost won't believe how well they work!



I love the colors I chose, but there are so many others to choose from. I'm seriously considering the camo multifunctional headwear! The hat's come in 3 colors, and the black one will go with anything!



These are definitely a must have for anyone running in cold weather. These will be getting so much use this winter! We may have warm afternoons here in the South, but our early mornings can be frigid!

Want to try this out yourself? Head over to their website, and if you buy something from the Thermonet collection, you can use the code BIBRAVETHERMONET20 for 20%off your entire cart!

What piece will you be buying?


Now onto the workouts!

Thursday I ran 6 miles with the group. I bought little flag stickers for the days when I keep the pace under 14 minutes, and I got one that day!



Friday I took a walk with the hubs and that was about it. Total lazy day!

Saturday was a 10 mile run with my pace group. No sticker because we ran their pace, not mine. 10 miles is 10 miles though.



That fun mail came after my run!

Sunday was a rest day, and a 60 minute walk. So was Monday. Seriously. I'm being so lazy.

Tuesday I slept in and ran in my neighborhood. 3 miles and a flag sticker.



Wednesday I did a booty workout from a challenge I'm doing, and walked a bit. I volunteer at a book store on Wednesdays so it's a pretty light day.



I've joined a few Holiday challenges so I'm hoping to increase my activity in the coming weeks.

What's your favorite cold weather activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment