Tuesday, November 28, 2017

#GivingTuesday

Today is Giving Tuesday, a day to stop shopping and give to those in need. If you don't have a favorite charity, or you want to combine giving to charity and shopping for handmade gifts, please consider donating to MDA Team Momentum.

http://www2.mda.org/goto/4warren

I will be running the Marine Corps Marathon in honor of my Dad, so I'll be fundraising all year. I have been making some crafts and having people make donations in exchange for it!



$15 for an owl hat in your color choices.



$20 Mermaid dress for your AG doll in your choice of colors



$15 minion hat



$10 messy bun hat in your choice of colors



$5 for a headband, I have a bunch of Choices!



I did not make these...







$20 for Mary Poppins. She would look great framed or made into a pillow



$20 for a fox cowl for kids



$20 for Captain Jack Sparrow

Many of these are already made, but some will require a few days to make. Shipping is on me, so long as you live on the U.S.
Just make the required donation and then email me at kprytherch@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment