Monday, November 27, 2017

Cyber Monday for Runners

You gotta love Black Friday weekend for deals and sales, but even better is Cyber Monday! You can sit in your house in your pajamas or your sweats, grab your phone or your laptop, and shop all day long. I won't inundate you with tons of websites today, since I'm sure your email is blowing up like mine is, but I will share a few of my favorites!

If you are still planning your 2018 races, check out my discount page, right here on the blog. I just updated it this morning, so it should be accurate, and it is filled with links and discount codes for races all over the country.
Some are having bonus deals just for today...

Illinois Marathon - The BibRave code "2018bibravebonus" will adjust to provide a 10% discount (from our usual $5 off) for the entire day of November 27.
Tobacco Road - Score a deal on your race registration on Black Friday with code "bibrave1" for $20 off!
One America 500 Festival Mini-Marathon: From now through 11:59 pm ET on Cyber Monday, everyone that registers for the 2018 #IndyMini will receive a free holiday ornament that’s a miniature version of the 2018 Indy Mini medal. Like the 2018 medal, the ornament is in the shape of milk bottle, is two sided and features Meb’s signature on one side and participant facts on the other side. Ornaments will be shipped in mid-December and are expected to arrive before December 24. They will all come in a commemorative gift box. Also, don't forget the BibRave code to promote is "BRP2018" for $5 off!
More Info: http://www.indymini.com/blog/index.php/2017/11/23/black-friday-offer/


Once you've chosen your races, head over to my favorite source for cute clothes! Skirt Sports is having a great Black Friday sale and today only you can get an extra 10% off everything in your cart with the code BLACKFRIDAY. This is the only code you can use today, you cannot combine it.





See? Not too many, just enough to get you started! Now I am off to do my own shopping before I start writing up my Christmas Cards!

Happy Shopping!

What deal are you most excited about today?



No comments:

Post a Comment