Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thursday Training Update

Chicago marathon training is coming along pretty well so far. I've also started swimming for the triathalon in September, although that's not going quite as well! Don't worry, I won't drown, but I won't break any records either.
I started the training week off with a cold so Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I didn't work-out at all, unless you count holding the couch down as exercise.

Saturday..... I had 10 miles planned but I settled for 8.4 since I was still feeling a little rundown.



Sunday we went kayaking for about an hour and hiked the trail behind our house.





Monday, I ran 2 miles, went for a swim, and hit 9 Round....





Tuesday I ran 3 miles and walked 1...



Tuesday night I held our development's first ladies yoga night. We got together and did some DVDs, nothing crazy, but almost an hour of yoga...



Wednesday I took a day off. I was exhausted.



What was your favorite workout last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment