Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thursday Training Update

It's getting hotter and more humid in the South! We have been getting advice from different speakers before our long runs (thanks, Run For Your Life) and I'm trying to take their advice to heart, as well as the advice of my MDA Team Momentum Virtual Coach. Even coaches need coaching from time to time.

Thursday: 3.5 miles coaching, but not with my usual runners. No one from my group was there that day, so I ran with a member of one of the other pace groups, since she was taking it easy.



Friday was a rest day so I just did my streak mile and that's it.

Saturday long run: 10.5 miles plus some time in the pool.





Sunday we played cornhole.....



Monday was the expo in Georgia and a 2 mile walk, plus lots of walking around town.



Tuesday was the Peachtree Road Race 10k....



Wednesday I walked a mile and went to 9 Round.... ouch!





It has been a long time between 9 Round workouts and I'm paying the price today. I wasn't this sore afterthe NYC Marathon!

Have you ever been so sore you can barely walk? What workout killed you?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment