Thursday, July 13, 2017

Getting In My Veggies With Luvo Bowls!

I was given coupons for free Luvo Meals as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews!



It's no secret that I struggle with healthy eating. Most days I try to stay within my calories but I struggle with focusing on actual healthy foods. I have been trying to fill up on fruits and veggies during the day and I've been blessed with these amazing meals for my lunches.



This is still my favorite. I'm not a huge red meat eater but this meal makes me so happy. I couldn't resist getting an old favorite while also trying some new flavors!



Yum! Mighty Masala and Greens. So many wonderful flavors, including coconut, and a whole cup of veggies! I really enjoyed this one and I'll definitely be adding this to my lunch rotation!



Great Karma Coconut Curry was a delightful surprise. A little spicy, and I loved the coconut flavor! A whole cup of veggies in this delicious bowl! These are making it so much easier to get in my veggies!

I also tried the SoCal Kale and Beans. I was sure that I would hate it, because Kale scares me, but I was determined to try something new. It was so good! I loved it and I'm so glad I have another one in my freezer!

There are so many other Bowls, Power Bowls, and Meals to try, check them all out at luvoinc.com
their Store.

Luvo has Vegan, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, and/or Dairy Free options! They are very clearly marked on the front of the boxes. This makes it so easy for those with restrictions or choices to find the meals that will work best for them.

They also have an online store so if you can't find the meals you want in your grocery store, you can get them online! Be sure to check out the coupons and promotions tab for the best deals!

I've been having a good time trying some new meals, and there are some that I can't get at my local store. You better believe I'll be ordering those online!

What's your favorite Luvo meal?
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, the Planted Power Bowls look really good. I couldn't track any down here but I'm keeping an eye out! I loved the Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese most but there are so many good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found the mac an cheese one, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete