Saturday, May 6, 2017

Girls on the Run Tri County 5k

Today is my 22nd Anniversary! I've been married to the hubs for half my life! How crazy is that?
What better way to start the day than a 5k with hundreds of little girls?



For obvious reasons there won't be any pics of these adorable littles. It was a fun race, and I ran...walked... with one of the sassiest girls on my team!



My friend Lissa was a course marshal so I saw her around mile 2.



We also hung at Starbucks for over an hour afterwards. She's one of my favorite people and it's easy to lose track of time when we get together!



The bling was really cute. I started with a pink ribbon, but a little girl wanted one and when she finished they only had white left. How could I resist?

The rest of today is all about the hubs... well, not really. We are celebrating my birthday with friends tonight. I know, it's been a month, but this was the first time everyone was available.

Happy Saturday, y'all!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment