Friday, May 26, 2017

Flat Mama Friday and a Pro Compression Raffle

Monday morning I'm running the Jimmie Johnson Fit Test 8k trail race. I'm pretty excited about it, because I've never run an 8k trail race so it's an automatic PR. I'm also pretty terrified because I kind of suck at trail races. I really hope I don't die.



Aren't my new socks cute? Pro Compression had one of those awesome Buy 2 get 3 free sales so I got some cute new socks. Two days later they had a grab bag sale. I've had some decent luck in the past so I ordered one. After all, who doesn't need 8 new pairs of compression socks?



I'm kind of bummed, I'm not gonna lie. I already have black and gold and I don't do white socks. I'm such a hot mess, they wouldn't be white for long. I thought I would raffle them off, since not everyone already owns black and gold socks. I'm still fundraising for MDA Team Momentum, so let's put the two together so everybody wins! For every $5 donation, you will get an entry into the raffle. I will draw three winners on Tuesday, June 6th and announce the winners for Wordless Wednesday on the 7th. The first name I draw will get first pick, and so on.
Here is the link to donate:

http://www2.mda.org/site/TR?px=2919245&pg=personal&fr_id=23378&s_src=boundlessfundraising&s_subsrc=:sub_source

Good luck! Have you ever bought the grab bag before? What colors did you get?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment