Friday, January 20, 2017

Flat Mama Friday

Tomorrow morning I had planned to run a trail race at the Whitewater Center in the Charlotte area. I was pretty excited about it, actually. That all changed while I was in Disney.
While I was in the Magic Kingdom, I made a call that resulted in my first ever coaching job! It's really hard to find a quiet place to make a call in MK y'all but it was worth the search!
Tomorrow morning will be my first group run as a paid running coach. I will be coaching a great group of people who have been walking half marathons but want to move up to a run/walk. I will be working for Run For Your Life, a running store with locations in the Charlotte area. I trained with them last fall for NYC and this year I join them as a coach.
I'm feeling super blessed and also fairly terrified. I don't know why, because I have mentored adults before and have coached 5 seasons of Girls on the Run, but this is huge to me.
Anyway, what do you think of my outfit?



I'm wearing last season's shirt since we haven't received one for this season yet, with my NYC finisher shirt underneath for luck. I'm also wearing my favorite running hat and Capris for added awesomeness.
I can't go wrong now, can I?
Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog on how it went!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment