Friday, January 6, 2017

Flat Mama Friday, Disney Marathon Edition

I am so excited about Sunday's marathon! I have so many friends running it, and we are going to have so much fun!
Wound update:
I stepped on a screw on Monday and took a chunk out of my heel. It's healing nicely, and is hardly sore at all. Yay!
BUT
I was limping and barely putting my heel down for 2 days and now the muscles along the back of that leg are on fire! After I walk a bit they loosen up, so I'm hoping that will also be the case on Sunday!
On to the flat mamas!
I wore this on Thursday for the 5k....



And this is for the marathon....



Is is supposed to get cold here, so I may add a long sleeved tech shirt underneath for the morning.
Are you running this weekend?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment